REQUIREMENT FOR ADMISSION
If you are interested in attending McAllen Careers Institute, please contact our campus and speak with one of our Admissions Representatives.
Prior to being accepted, an applicant must:
- Complete an interview with an admission representative
- Take a our of the School
- Meet with a Financial Officer to secure arrangements for payment of the desired program of study
- Meet with an Admission Representative to complete an enrollment agreement and other required forms
A student is officially enrolled upon completion of all admission requirements and the enrollment agreement is fully-executed (signed by the applicant and the School Official or their designee).
An applicant may register at any time, but may only begin classes on the specified start date or no later than the allowable start period defined by the school's governing agencies and as outlined on the enrollment agreement. Classes may have limited enrollment.
Your path to success begins at McAllen Careers Institute. Contact us to learn more about becoming a professional welder or pipefitter.
We invite you to visit McAllen Careers Institute so we may provide you with a better understanding of what we can offer in regard to training. An onsite campus tour will give you a more comprehensive overview of our course program, staff and facilities.
Contact us today to schedule a tour, where an admissions representative will be available to discuss admission requirements and the enrollment process.
Meritize Financial offers student loans that are customized based on individual student performance. Students are able to finance the full cost of tuition. For more information please visit www.meritize.com
Below you’ll find a series of tips to help you through the admissions process. If you should need additional information please contact us at (956) 618-5800.
- Contact McAllen Careers Institute for more information.
- Schedule Interview or onsite campus tour with an Admissions Representative.
- Apply for Admissions with McAllen Careers Institute.
- Start a new career sooner than you think!