The school is owned by CC & J Group, LLC. The primary business of the Corporation is to instruct men and women in the post-secondary and vocational careers. McAllen Careers Institute is a 25,000-foot facility that includes classrooms and shops with all the necessary equipment to instruct effectively.
Mission Statement and Objective
McAllen Careers Institute has a two-fold goal regarding their educational and career development programs; the two-part goal includes increasing personal competitiveness in the labor market while developing the skills and credentials in individuals to become more effective in their daily performance
“Inspiring Success through Education and Training”
The MCI Education Core Values utilized to create positive experiences are grounded in:
- Customer Service
Accreditation Approvals, Licenses, Memberships
McAllen Careers Institute is approved and regulated by the following governmental agencies.
- Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges
- Texas Workforce Solutions Vocational Rehab Department
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Migrant Educational Training
- Accredited by The Council of Occupational Education
- Accredited by The American Welding Society as an Accredited Testing Facility
- School Catalog